rec ball

Metter-Candler Recreation Department is holding Spring Sports Registration for Baseball and Softball. Visit the Recreation Department to register or call them at 912-685-2370 with any questions.

Candler County Schools is a proud supporter of "rec ball" because it can teach the fundamentals of a sport in a fun atmosphere so that a child is ready to be a Tiger player when they reach Middle or High School.